photographer: itamar grinberg
Private Tour - Safed & Golan Heights
Ancient Caro,Ari synagogues ,
For Booking Call Now: +972-3-5166699
** 2018 price list
Private Tour - Safed and Golan Heights
Drive to Safed, the center of Jewish mysticism and Kabala Movement; Visit the Ancient Caro and Ari Synagogues and the Artists’ Colony.
Continue to the Golan Heights ; Stop at Gadot overlook (Mitzpe Gadot) , the memorial site for the fallen of the Golan, located over former Syrian Bunkers and see the monument built on site in honor of the Alexandroni Brigade. Enjoy a panoramic view of the Hula Valley. Return to point of departure.
- All tour rates are priced per vehicle, per day.
- Full touring day is 10 hours from pick up hour. Each additional hour is charged - $50 USD.
- All rates are valid for Sunday to Friday and exclude Jewish holidays. On Saturdays and Jewish holidays a supplement of $130 per day will apply.Holiday dates in which supplement will apply:April 23, 29; May 12; June 12; October 3, 4, 12, 17, 24, 2016.
- All tours are conducted by government licensed guides and in luxury air-conditioned vehicles .
- Tours to Bethlehem & Jericho are subject to Palestinian authority regulations ; tours are conducted with local guides; Change of vehicles is required when entering Palestinian territory.
- Changes in itinerary may occur due to holidays, force majeure or circumstances beyond our control.
- Entrance fees, meals and tips are NOT included.
- Passengers with special needs: wheelchairs, carriages or baby chairs need to notify us about their needs in advance.
- Cancellation Fees: No refund for cancellation on the day of the tour.
- Valuable belongings should never be left unattended in the vehicle.
- Rent-a-guide will not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage.
- For all tours (except for Massada & Dead Sea) modest attire is required for visiting holy places of any religion (men with head covering, women with shoulder covering; for both men and women - no shorts).