Rent-a-Guide endeavors to invest the utmost efforts and resources into providing the public with equal, respectable, accessible and professional services. In compliance with the 1998 Equal Rights for People with Disabilities Law, and the regulations enacted thereunder, we have made the necessary accessibility adjustments to enable persons with disabilities to independently receive our services, with the same ease and success as the general public.
BUILDING ACCESSIBILITY ARRANGEMENTS
Below are the accessibility arrangements at our office located at 33, Yavetz St. "Elrov House" Tel-Aviv 65285
- There are handicapped parking spaces at 33, Yavetz St & 19, Mohilever St. and the nearby "Central Park" parking lot at 19, Mohilever St. including for tall cars.
- There is access from the parking through the entrance to the reception center, and until the service is received (including elevators).
- The reception center includes accessible service posts.
- Identification and direction signs are posted.
- Service animals that assist a person with disabilities are allowed in the reception center.
- If needed, you may ask the service representatives for assistance in completing forms.
ACCESSIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Employee training for accessible service – trainings are held for gaining familiarity with the accessibility field, creating awareness, and providing practical tools for effective, accessible service.
Accessible call center – the answering machine has been made accessible, with the information transmitted in a clear tone, with no background music.
- Additional forms of contact – there are a few forms of contact:
An accessible website is a website that allows people with disabilities and elderly people to browse with the same amount of efficiency and pleasure as other browsers. About 20 to 25% of the population face difficulty when using the internet, and may benefit from more accessible web content, says a 2003 Microsoft study.
Rent-a-Guide believes in, and works to create equal opportunities on the internet space, for individuals with various disabilities, and for people using assistive technology for computer usage.
INFORMATION ON WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY
This site is in compliance with the 2013 Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (Accessibility Adjustments for Service).
- Accessibility adjustments were done in accordance to the recommendations of the Israeli Standard (ISR 5568) for Web Content Accessibility at AA level, and the international WCAG2.0 standard.
- The trials were tested for the highest compatibility for Firefox browser.
- The website provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies, and supports the standard operation patters using a keyboard, with the arrows, Enter and Esc-for exiting menus and windows.
- Adjusted for display in popular browsers, and for use on mobile phones.
- For maximizing the browsing experience with a screen reading software, we recommend using the latest NVDA program.
CONTACT WAYS FOR REQUESTS AND SUGGESTIONS FOR IMPROVING ACCESSIBILITY
It should be noted that we continue our efforts to improve the company accessibility, as part of our commitment to enable an accessible service to the general public, including people with disabilities.
Should you encounter any problem or issue with accessibility, please let us know, and we will make every effort to find a suitable solution, and handle the problem as soon as possible.
- Name: Guy Scherf
- Phone: 972-3-5166699
- Email: email@example.com