Please take the time to read and understand the conditions of booking set out below prior to booking a trip with us. We strongly recommend that you also read the Essential Trip Information and Important Notes relating to your trip prior to booking to ensure that you understand the itinerary, style and physical demands of the trip you are undertaking.
By booking a trip with us you have agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions set out in:
(a) These Booking Conditions;
(b) Essential Trip Information that applies to your trip; and
(c) Any Special Conditions that may apply,
(which constitutes the entire agreement between you and us).
Your booking will be accepted by us on this basis. The services to be provided are those referred to in your booking confirmation invoice.
- All tours are conducted by government licensed guides and in luxury air-conditioned vehicles and buses.
- Prices include complimentary pick up from major hotels.
- Tourists are required to be ready at the earlier pick up time indicated.
- Delays in pick up beyond the estimated range may occur due to unforeseen reasons and/or traffic conditions.
- Changes in itinerary may occur due to holidays, force majeure bad weather, road blocking or circumstances beyond our control.
- The daily tours are conducted bilingual(please see guaranteed language list).
- Daily tours - entrance fees are included. Meals and tips are NOT included.
- x discount on daily tours granted to children under 12 years old and students with an international student card.
- x discount on daily tours for children under 7 years old.
- Children under 2 – free of charge.
- Passengers with special needs: wheelchairs, carriages or baby chairs need to notify us about their needs in advance.
- On daily tours the tourists are obliged to stay with the group at all times.
- Separation from the other travelers may result in being left behind and will be at the customer’s expense.
- Cancellation Fees: 25% for notification 24 hours prior to tour.
- No refund for cancellation on the day of the tour.
- Valuable belongings should never be left unattended in the vehicle.
- Rent-a-guide will not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage.
- For all tours (except for Massada & Dead Sea) modest attire is required for visiting holy places of any religion (men with head covering, women with shoulder covering; for both men and women - no shorts).
- Based on local tax laws, Israeli citizens must pay VAT.
Rent-a-guide : VAT-511086324